header

Friday, September 18, 2009

What do I do now. . .it is my senior year (Part II)

Greetings from MSUM once again, I continue our plan on helping current seniors with their recruiting process.  You can read my previous entry on September 9th in which the ACT and senior video are highlighted.

One of the most challenging hurdles to complete is the NCAA Clearinghouse.  There are multiple steps to the process and it will take the next 9+ months to be considered certified by the NCAA for collegiate competition.  You will want to start this process now by registering with the Clearinghouse, paying the fee, having your ACT test scores sent electronically, and speak with your counselor at school and get a preliminary transcript sent to the NCAA.  The NCAA Clearinghouse can be found by clicking here.  Get it started, let me know if you have questions so I want to make the process go as smoothly as possible.

Go Dragons!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home