header

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am a Senior in High School, what should I do now???

I get asked this question all the time by recruits and parents of recruits, what should be doing right now to maximize my chances at a college scholarship.  To help, I will bring you a few ideas at different times to help you move along the recruiting process.

--- Take (or retake) the ACT.  There is a test this weekend, next date is October 24th.  Low test scores or late test scores eliminate many student-athletes from being offered scholarships.

--- Send senior video.  Now that your high school season is under way, get with your coach and figure out the best way to send video to the schools that you are most interested in.  Early senior video leads to increased attention by schools.

Go Dragons!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home