header

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Living on the River

The team has done a fantastic job all week fighting the flood, trying to help people keep their homes.  I am very proud of their efforts.  School has been canceled into next week, I am guessing for at least the first half of the week and there has not been any major decisions regarding adding class days, changing spring ball dates, etc.  I will update when I know more.

I have been asked how my our house is, many of you know I live on the river.  We above the 44' flood line so we are safe, just put out a few bags to keep the water away from the foundation.  Here is a picture of the backyard in the fall, and another I just took the morning of 03/28/09 with the river at 40.82.



1 Comments:

At 3/30/09, 7:24 AM , Blogger wanderseem said...

Yikes! Throw a few more out there. Stay Dry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home