header

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Holidays

A few thoughts as we approach the end of the year. . .

- Posting regularly on a blog takes time and effort, appreciate comments and responses. Sorry I have not spent the time recently to post new information.

- Taking care of a newborn is a whole new level of time commitment, Molly has been fun, I am so blessed to have my wife Carolyn, she does a great job with our daughter. We all enjoyed the holidays, time with family is always time well spent.

- If you live in the Fargo/Moorhead area and are looking for a professional photographer, try Jennifer Peters. She has taken pictures of our wedding and of our daughter and is fantastic. Her Website is here.

- I can't wait to see the grades from this fall, from preliminary conversations, our guys did well in the fall. Would like to see our team GPA hit a 3.0.

- We will have a team meeting on January 13th, I expect to see some new faces that are joining us. Some from local junior colleges, others from our campus that want to play.

- Our coaches continue to recruit, it is going very well. I am limited in what I can say about the guys coming in, but I will comment that our class is looking great. We will have more future Dragons visiting us in January. Signing Date is February 4th.

- Congrats to our women's basketball team. I watched their game vs. Mayville last night. The girl's are fun to watch and play some good basketball. Keep it up Coach Nelson.

- Congrats to the Vikings for making the playoffs. Adrian Peterson is fun to watch, if he wants to come back to college, please call me! I am looking forward to the Rose Bowl Game, USC vs. Penn St. I will lean toward USC, they play great defense.


- And for all of you in the upper midwest, the snow can stop at anytime :)


Go Dragons!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home